- Mission Statement
- Historical Timeline
- Fact Card
- Prospective Faculty
- About Brevard County
- Military and Veteran Resources
- Florida Tech Sustainability
- Create the Future, Capital Campaign
Visit Florida Tech
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate Degrees
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Learning
- Continuing Education Programs
- University Catalog
Academic Support Center
- One-to-one, one-hour tutoring sessions in most undergraduate courses, particularly business, chemistry, computer science, and physics.
- One-to-one assistance from English instructors who help students improve communication skills by answering questions and reviewing written work.
- One-to-one assistance in core self-management skills such as goal setting, time management, note-taking methods, and exam review strategies
- Study groups of three or more students who meet in advance of exams to prepare based upon material provided by departments
- Community outreach to local 6-12 grade students who need help in mathematics and science
- Academic alerts that allow faculty to contact advisors and ASC staff when a student requires
- Counseling students who need help with their studies or with campus life as it relates to their studies
- Midterm progress reports to students
- Liaison between students and academic units
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
150 W. University Blvd. Melbourne, FL 32901Contact & Feedback
© Florida Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.