Mock ABA Exam
The Online Mock Behavior Analysis Exam©
Need help studying for your BACB® instructional content courses or preparing for the BACB Exams?
The Mock Exam provides students with feedback, which allows individuals to gauge their relative strengths and weaknesses in the 10 Content Areas of the BCBA® & BCABA® Behavior Analyst Task List—Fourth Edition Copyright 2005, Behavior Analyst Certification Board®*
What is The Online Mock Behavior Analysis Exam?
Students may use the feedback provided to help identify areas on which they need to focus study efforts.
- There is one exam, to provide a practice experience as close as possible to the real BACB exam.
- The exam is available for 14 days from the time of purchase.
- The exam covers each of the 13 content areas of the BACB’s Fourth Edition Task List *.
- There is an instant and easy-to-use exam center for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam.
- You will be able to review your percentage score per content area.
- Exams can be taken only once. Feedback is given by content area, not by individual question.
- Once started, the exam must be completed within the time limit.
What Are The Benefits?
- Instant and easy-to-use exam center
- The ability to study at a time convenient for you
- The chance to review your percentage score as you complete each content area.
- Feedback for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam is provided by content area, not by question. Limited feedback is provided by percentage score—a method that is used to ensure individuals focus on specific content areas for review, instead of specific questions.
How Do I Get Started?
Register for one of the available versions of the Mock Exam. Two weeks’ access will be given once registration is completed.
- Better-than-dial-up connection.
- Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer browser preferred.
Feedback for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam©:
Feedback for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam is provided per content area, not by question. Feedback is provided by obtaining a percentage score per content area. This method is used to ensure individuals focus on specific content areas for review, instead of specific questions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1(321)674-8382, Office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time)
Please note: Students who have taken course offered by Florida Tech and have taken advantage of all of the testing opportunities in those courses may find some of the questions similar.
What is the Refund Policy?
Refunds will be provided for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam, minus a $50 cancellation fee, if the exams have not been accessed.
*The BACB does not endorse, sponsor or approve of this examination. Items appearing on this examination are not part of the BACB certification examination and sitting for this assessment does not guarantee your passing of the BACB examination.
The Online Guided Review
Need help studying for your BACB instructional content courses or preparing for the BACB exams? Join the online Guided Review!
Introducing an intensive review of the instructional content required for BACB certification.* Receive custom-tailored content delivery based on strengths and weaknesses determined by performance on our mock exam. Get access to a second online Mock Behavior Analysis Exam© to determine your progress after the review.
What is The Guided Review?
This preparation course takes place over two 3.5-hour days with a BCBA. Participants will receive access to two Mock Behavior Analysis Exam assessments based on the BACB’s Fourth Edition Task List prior to review, and will also have access to all review materials and a post-course assessment.
- Premock exam, based on the BACB’s Fourth Edition Task List-.*