Mock ABA Exam
The Online Mock Behavior Analysis Exam©
Need help studying for your BACB© instructional content courses or preparing for the BACB© Exams?
The Mock Exam provides students with feedback, which allows individuals to gauge their relative strengths and weaknesses in the 10 Content Areas of the BCBA® & BCABA® Behavior Analyst Task List—Fourth Edition Copyright 2005, Behavior Analyst Certification Board®*
What is The Online Mock Behavior Analysis Exam©?
Students may use the feedback to help identify areas in which they need to focus study efforts.
- There is one exam, to provide a practice experience as close as possible to the real BACB exam.
- Available for 14 days from the time of purchase.
- One for each of the 13 Content Areas of the Behavior Analyst BACB® Task List—4th Edition*.
- Instant, and easy to use exam center for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam.
- Review your percentage score per content area.
- Exams can only be taken once. Feedback is given by content area, not question.
- Once started, the exam will must be completed within the time limit.
What Are The Benefits?
- Instant, and easy to use exam center
- Studying at a Time Convenient for You
- Review your percentage score as you complete each content exam.
- Feedback for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam© is provided per content area, not by question. Limited feedback is provided by percentage score – a method which is used to ensure individuals focus on specific content areas for review, instead of specific questions.
How Do I Get Started?
Register for one of the available five versions to take and choose from on the right. Two weeks access will be given once completed of registration.
- Better than dial up connection.
- Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer browser preferred.
Feedback for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam©:
Feedback for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam© is provided per content area, not by question. Feedback is provided by obtaining a percentage score per content area. This method is used to ensure individuals focus on specific content areas for review, instead of specific questions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1(321)674-8382, Office hours Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. (Eastern Standard Time)
Please note - Students that have taken course offered by Florida Tech and have taken advantage of all of the testing opportunities in those courses may find some of the questions similar.
What is the Refund Policy?
Refunds will be provided for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam© minus a $50.00 cancellation fee, if the exams have not been accessed.
*The BACB ® does not endorse, sponsor or approve of this examination. Items appearing on this examination are not part of the BACB ® certification examination and sitting for this assessment does not guarantee your passing of the BACB ® examination
The Online Guided Review
Need help studying for your BACB© instructional content courses or preparing for the BACB© Exams? Join the Online Guided Review!
Introducing an intensive review of the instructional content required for BACB® certification.* Custom tailored content delivery based on strengths and weaknesses determined by performance on our mock exam. Access to a second online Mock Behavior Analysis Exam© to determine progress after the course.
What is The Guided Review?
This preparation course takes place over two 3.5 hour days with a BCBA. Participants will receive access to two, Mock Behavior Analysis exam assessments based on the 4th edition BACB® Task List prior to review, and will receive access to all review materials and a post-course assessment.
- Pre-Mock Exam, based on the Behavior Analyst BACB® Task List- 4th Edition Copyright.*