ABA Online Program Supervision
Why supervise BCBA ® or BCaBA® applicants?
Supervision is a critical element in the development of the competent behavior analyst; however, guidelines for the supervision process have historically been inadequate. Florida Tech offers a course to give learners the first half of the building blocks needed to become an effective supervisor.
Why choose Florida Tech's supervision curriculum*?
- Earn all 8 required type-2 BACB® CEs*
- SAVE! Affordable yet high quality instruction for only $13 per CE!
- Learn from one of the lead instructors of one of the most effective ABA Online programs available.
Supervision courses purchased separately:
- BEHP1078: Introduction to Behavior Analytic Supervision, 2.5 CEs
- BEHP1079: Additional Considerations in Behavior Analytic Supervision, 2 CEs
- BEHP1080: Logistics in Providing Supervision, 1 CE
- BEHP1081: Developing the Competent Behavior Analyst, 2.5 CEs
Supervision bundled course:
- BEHP1122: Excellence in Behavior Analytic Supervision, 8 CEs
*This training program is based on the BACB Supervisor Training Curriculum but is offered independently of the BACB.
Featuring Corey L. Robertson, M.S., BCBA
View Corey’s other courses here .
Corey Robertson graduated with a master of science in applied behavior analysis and organizational behavior management from Florida Institute of Technology in 2006 and became a board-certified behavior analyst in 2007. He began his career in 1998 as an exceptional education teacher for the Orange County Public Schools, working two years at the elementary level and two years at the middle school level. He has since worked as a behavior analyst for a number of organizations, working in homes, schools and community settings with parents, teachers and staff to improve the lives of children and adults with and without disabilities. He is also interested in organizational behavior management as it applies to human services. Corey is passionate about teaching and enjoys interacting with students from all types of backgrounds, from all over the world. His experiences in different applications and settings of applied behavior analysis has given him a well-rounded perspective and has contributed to his knack for explaining things in a way that is easy to understand and remember.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (321) 674-8382, option 2