Mail and So Much More!
Mailroom Telephone: (321) 674-7224
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Suite Live Ship Request Form:
The Post Office is responsible for the administration and operation of incoming and outgoing Florida Tech mail service in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner. Primary duties include the pickup and receipt, sorting, and delivery of all University incoming, outgoing, and interdepartmental mail. The Post Office handles all classes of domestic and international mail.
- Mailing parcels, envelopes and small boxes
- Overnight, global priority and priority mail
- Certified, registered and insured mail
- Package weighing and delivering to post office
- Post office boxes
US Postal Rates
The United State Postal Service (USPS) has increased some postal rates, and decreased some international prices. (increase date January 27, 2014) .
The following is a list of services and rates for your reference:
- 1st Class Letters (up to 1 ounce) $ 0.49
- International Letters $ 1.15
- Post Cards $ 0.34
Domestic Priority Packages 2-3 Days
Flat Rate Boxes:
Small $ 5.25
Large APO $13.80
- Flat Rate Priority Envelope $ 5.05
- Flat Rate Express Envelope (Next Day) $18.11
International Express 2-3 Days
- Flat Rate Priority Envelope $23.50
- Flat Rate Priority Envelope (Canada) $19.50
- Flat Rate Express Envelope $42.75
- Flat Rate Express Envelope (Canada) $33.00
- Certified Mail $ 3.30
- Return Receipt Mail $ 2.70
- Registered Mail $11.95
Questions/Comments for the Mailroom?
You can contact us by calling (321) 674-7224 or by emailing email@example.com