High Tech with a Human Touch
Panther Access Card
Currently the Florida Tech ID Card provides the following services:
- Student / Faculty / Staff ID Card
- Meal Plan Card
- Panther Cash Debit Card
- Library Card
- Lab Printing Card
- Student fee-supported activities access
- Check authorization
- Registration Card
- Electronic door access
- Clemente Center for Sports and Recreation access
- On-line ID Card Resquest for first time students is available.
Panther Cash is a debit account program where you may pre-deposit funds into your account. allowing payment for numerous campus services including the purchase of:
- All items at the bookstore
- Full meals or light snacks at any of the dining facilities
- Beverages and snacks from selected vending machines
- Photocopies from copy machines in the library
- Print jobs in the library and academic computing labs
- Laundry facility use in the residence halls
- Special services at the Health Center
Funds deposited into Panther Cash are always available. There are NO administrative charges and the money is only spent when you use your card.
Florida Tech University Online students can get their ID cards online or through Panther Pass.
- Your first ID is free.
- There will be a $20.00 charge for any lost ID card replacement.
- Good on-campus for Library services only.
- Workout services can be added for an addition fee. Check with Athletics.