ProTrack & Co-Op Student Resources
Current ProTrack Co-op Students - Working
Please remember to fulfill your co-op course requirements (Mid-Term Report, Employer Evaluation, and Final Report) by the deadlines given to you in your syllabus. If you need assistanc or have any questions, please contact the Co-op Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
ProTrack Co-op Students – EPE-1000 (Experiential Professional Education)
To be eligible for EPE-1000, you must have attended an Information Session offered in the Fall term. Freshmen in the College of Engineering are given priority placement in the course. Sophomores and above are permitted in the course when there are seats available.
Current EPE-1000 students: Please email your course instructor directly for questions regarding the class.
Do you have a co-op (or an internship) job offer you want to get credit for? Here’s How to Enroll in Co-op and Register for Credit:
You will need to have a job offer letter to begin the registration process. You will also need to obtain a Co-Op Application Packet (and CPT Form if international) from the Co-op Advisor.
All students: Please follow these Steps:
- Register for Panther Career Link, where you can upload your resume search for jobs. The CMS office may also email you directly about co-op job openings.
- Search for a co-op job. Use resources such as Panther Career Link, CareerShift, GoinGlobal, LinkedIn, career fairs, and your own personal contacts to find a co-op job. CMS is available to assist you with interview, cover letter, and resume preparation.
- Accept job offer. Complete the Co-Op Application Packet (this form). If you are an international student, you will also need to complete the CPT Form (you can get this from CMS or ISSS
- Make an appointment with the co-op advisor so they can register you for the co-op course. You must bring this completed packet with you. You will be given a syllabus for your co-op course and it will be your responsibility to read it and turn in assignments by the deadlines listed
- Report your co-op job on Panther Career Link:
- Log in to Panther Career Link.
- Click on “Report a Hire” on the left side of your home screen. Fill in appropriate fields.
- You will need an electronic version of your offer letter to upload in Panther Career Link to complete the process. You can upload this in “My Documents” under “My Profile.”
Interested in co-op? Seeking a co-op? Become a part of the Applicant Pool!
If you are interested in being a co-op applicant you will want to begin by writing a strong resume, practicing your interviewing skills, and learning how to conduct a job search. Career Management Services is available to assist you with these. Please see our list of services here.
Contact the Co-Op Advisor to obtain the Co-Op Application Packet (and CPT Form if international) and to discuss the co-op process. Once you have completed all required paperwork, return to the Co-op Advisor to enroll in the course and obtain your syllabus.
Students must look for co-op jobs on their own. Panther Career Link may be used for this, but there are several other job search sites that you can use (CareerShift, LinkedIn). In addition, Career Management Services is available for job search assistance. Please call to schedule an appointment.
Mrs. Stephanie Lynch