Practical Leadership for Business
Learn the essential aspects of leadership, including the styles and behaviors of effective leaders, team-leading procedures and sound decision making in the classroom. Then demonstrate that learning during the hands-on training on the Field Leadership Reaction Course, where you’ll face vertical walls, sand traps and partially destroyed bridges and rope ladders amid an 80-acre preserve of pure Florida wilderness.
- Demonstrate the basic leadership principles of be, know, do
- Define the four factors of leadership and their application in leadership styles
- Describe and implement team-leader procedures in a field environment
- Train in team-building by completing the High Ropes Course
- Identify the key steps in the decision-making process
- Implement the course leadership concepts in a field training environment
Mornings will consist of a classroom-based lecture with a practical exercise element included. Lunch will
provided at the Panther Dining facility, followed by an afternoon session on the Florida Tech obstacle course.
One day = $190 per person
Two days = $380 per person
For more information, email email@example.com or call 321-674-8382, option 2.
The Trailhead Preserve FIT Challenge Course is a publicly owned outdoor recreation facility operated by Florida Institute of Technology and partially developed with assistance from the Land and Water Conservation Fund on land acquired with funds from the Florida Communities Trust (FCT) and Indian River County. The Trailhead Preserve is compliant with Title VI of Civil Rights Act, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act, and Americans with Disabilities Act.