Need help using our equipment? Visit the front desk to make an appointment for a FREE orientation! You will be shown the best way to use our machine weights and equipment. If you don't want a complete orientation, just ask the weight room attendant for help.
Personal Fitness Profile (PFP)
Want to get in shape but aren't sure where to start? Sign up for a PFP! Our Fitness Appraisers will determine your fitness level and help you set up an exercise program based on your needs and goals. The PFP is a comprehensive fitness assessment including the following:
- Resting Heart Rate and Blood Pressure
- Body Circumferences (your meansurements taken with a measuring tape)
- Body Composition (% body fat)
- Cardiorespiratory Endurance Assessment (3-Minute Step Test)
- Flexibility Assessment (Sit and Reach Test)
- Muscular Endurance Assessments (Push-ups and Curl-ups)
To sign up for the PFP, ask the front desk for a Health History Questionnaire. The PFP takes about an hour and a half, and the cost is $10.
Need extra incentive to workout? Our certified Personal Trainers can design an individualized program to meet your specific needs! We offer 4 different training options:
- Private Personal Training - a one-on-one training session. $16 for 60 minutes or $8 for 30 minutes
- Panther Buddies - training for 2 people wanting to work out together Save money by training with a friend! $10/person for 60 minutes or $5/person for 30 minutes
Note: All clients must have a PFP prior to signing up for Personal Training