- Mission Statement
- Historical Timeline
- Fact Card
- About Brevard County
- Florida Tech Sustainability
- Create the Future, Capital Campaign
Visit Florida Tech
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate Degrees
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Learning
- Continuing Education Programs
- University Catalog
- ELS Language Centers
- Contact Info
ELS Language CenterFlorida Institute of Technology150 W. University BlvdMelbourne, Florida 32901 email@example.comPhone (321) 727-3990Fax (321) 727-1044
2008 Intensive English Program Pricing*
* Per four week session
|Non-refundable Application Fee||$135|
|DHL Express Courier||$65|
|Tuition (Per Session)|
|Intensive English Program (30 Lessons per Week)||$1,465|
|Semi-intensive English Program (20 Lessons per Week)||$1,100|
|Additional Expenses (Per Session)|
|Materials and Technology Fee||$55|
|Housing Prices (Per Session)|
- All fees listed are in US Dollars.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable and due with your application for study. Courier and airport pick-up services are available at additional expense.
- Health insurance is required only if you are unable to provide proof of coverage in English.
- A non-refundable housing deposit of $200 per session, which is applied toward the residence fees quoted above, is due with your application if ELS Language Centers arranges your accommodation.
|Session 1||January 7, 2008|
|Session 2||February 4, 2008|
|Session 3||March 3, 2008|
|Session 4||March 31, 2008|
|Session 5||April 28, 2008|
|Session 6||May 26, 2008|
|Session 7||June 23, 2008|
|Session 8||July 21, 2008|
|Session 9||August 18, 2008|
|Session 10||September 15, 2008|
|Session 11||October 13, 2008|
|Session 12||November 10, 2008|
|Session 13||December 8, 2008|
150 W. University Blvd. Melbourne, FL 32901Contact & Feedback
© Florida Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.