- If you heard a rumor that PAWS is "going away" or that it is "being replaced by Access Florida Tech, neither is true.
- What is new is that you will now enter PAWS via Access Florida Tech.
- Save http://access.fit.edu/ in your browser or use the Access Florida Tech link on the Florida Tech home page.
- Login using your TRACKS Username and Password and go to the Student Money tab.
- Student Money displays PAWS information for your Student Account, your Financial Aid Awards and your Financial Aid Requirements.
- If you need more information, you will also find useful hyperlinks that open PAWS directly without a separate login.
- PAWS displays data in real time -- financial aid updates appear as the staff enters them.
- PAWS will end your session after 15 minutes with no user activity.
- Avoid using browser back buttons -- use the menu links that appear on each page.
NAVIGATING IN PAWS
- PAWS navigation consists of tabbed windows containing menu hyperlinks.
- Tabs include Personal Information and other tabs depending on your relationship with Florida Tech.
- The Personal Information tab allows you to view and update addresses and email information.
- Students also see a Student tab and a Financial Aid tab.
- Federal Work Study student employees see an Employee tab.
FINANCIAL AID MENU
The Financial Aid tab contains menu picks for Financial Aid Status, Eligibility, Awards and Financial Aid Authorization.
- Financial Aid Status summarizes your current financial aid status and links to many of the details.
- The Eligibility menu provides status of your financial aid tracking requirements.
- Completed requirements
- Outstanding requirements -- the ones that can delay or prevent aid payments to your account.
- The Award menu lets you
- See all awards currently in your financial aid package.
- Accept any awards that are not automatically accepted for you.
- See the expected date when awards should pay to your student account.
- View and print a complete history of your fianancial aid awards at Florida Tech.
The Student tab contains menu picks for Admissions, Registration and Student Records.
- File an application for admission
- Determine your admission status
- Register for or change classes
- Review your grades
- Track progress towards completing your degree (Degree Evaluation)
- Request an official transcript
Payment/Student Account Information
The Payment/Student Account Information web page displays initially on the PAWS landing page.
- Review the status of your student account
- make payments on your account
Once you have left the PAWS landing page, you can find Payment/Student Account Information
- on the Student Tab -- the next to last menu pick
- on the Financial Aid Tab -- on the Awards Menu