Dining Services Meal Plans
Campus Dining Services offers several meal plans to allow you to choose a plan that fits your lifestyle. Your meal plan gives you worry free access to campus food outlets, vending and other services. Meal plan account information is encoded on your Campus ID Card giving you the freedom to use your meal plan whenever you choose.
All freshmen are required to select meal plan A1 or A2. Upperclassmen may choose A1, A2, U1 or U2. Meal plan contracts are for the academic year and may be changed between semesters by contacting the Campus Services Office. Flex Credits carry over between Fall Semester 2014 and Spring Semester 2015. Flex Credits have no residual cash value and are zeroed out at the end of the Spring Semester 2015.
Per Semester/Per Person
|Meal Plan A1||Unlimited meals 7 days/week and $300 in Flex Credits||$2,658|
|Meal Plan A2||Unlimited meals 5 days/week and $500 in Flex Credits||$2,669|
|Meal Plan U1*||Unlimited lunch Mon.-Fri. and $800 in Flex Credits||$1,667|
|Meal Plan U2*||$1,720 Flex Credits||$1,720|
|Commuter Plan A**||Unlimited lunch Mon.-Fri.||$882|
|Commuter Plan B**||$585 Flex Credits||$585|
*Upperclassmen only **Off-campus students only
Contact the Campus Services Office
(321) 674-8076, Fax (321) 674-7444, email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: FlexCredit will carry over between Fall Semester 2014 and Spring Semester 2015. FlexCredit has no residual cash value and all balances will be zeroed out at the end of Spring Semester 2015.
MealCredits & FlexCredits
2014 - 2015 Meal Plan Descriptions
A1 Unlimited 7 Day – This plan is great for students living on campus that will spend most of the weekend and holidays on campus. The plan provides for unlimited entry into Panther Dining whenever it is open. This plan also includes $300.00 in FlexCredit to allow you to purchase ala carte items in any dinning operation or card equipped vending machine.
A2 Unlimited 5 Day – this is the perfect plan for resident students that leave for the weekend and holidays or spend weekend off campus at the beach. You get unlimited entry into Panther Dining Hall Monday through Friday to have full meals or snacks whenever we are open. You also receive $500.00 in FlexCredit to supplement your plan. FlexCredit is good at any Dining Location, the Panther Grocery Store and card equipped beverage and food vending machines.
U1 Unlimited Lunch – This plan provides upperclassmen with the flexibility to eat in Panther Dining Hall as many times as they wish Monday through Friday between 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM.; having a late breakfast coming back for lunch and stopping between meals for a snack. The Plan is supplemented with $800.00 in FlexCredit to purchase dinner at a discounted rate whenever you wish or spend in any dining facility.
U2 All FlexCredit – This plan provides for $1,720.00 in FlexCredit to be used in any campus dining facility or card equipped beverage and food vending. Panther Dining provides a discounted price for FlexCredit users for any meal.
C1 Commuter Unlimited Lunch – This plan is the same as U1 above but without the FlexCredit.
C2 Commuter All FlexCredit – This plan is the same as U2 above but includes $585.00 in FlexCredit.
- The number of MealCredits in your plan are valid for the week and do not "roll over", your plan resets every Saturday AM with the stated number of meals
- MealCredits may only be used in Panther Dining Hall. No transfer or equivalency value is offered in other Dining Service operations.
- Meal Plans are priced per semester. Plans begin with Lunch on the day residence halls open and end with Dinner on the day residence halls close.
- Freshman and Transfer Students with less than 24 credit hours may only choose the "A1 an A2" plans.
- FlexCredit is a flexible access mechanism for your meal plan and has no redeemable cash value when your meal plan expires.
- FlexCredit "rolls over" from Summer Term to Fall Term and Fall Term to Spring Term. Any balance left at the end of Spring is forfeited.