Florida Tech is ranked a Tier One Best National University by U.S. News & World Report and offers top caliber international graduate programs in science, engineering, aeronautics, business, psychology, education and communication.
The university is home to a diverse, multicultural community of international scholars that enriches its culture and its classrooms. Students from outside the United States account for about 36% of Florida Tech's rapidly growing graduate student population, representing more than 100 countries from around the world.
A national, doctoral-granting research university with a strong tradition of international education in an enriched technological environment, Florida Tech is fully accredited, coeducational, independent and privately supported. In addition to dynamic and challenging international graduate programs, the university offers:
- World-class faculty and research opportunities
- A welcoming and supportive community
- A safe and secure environment in which to study
- Assistance in obtaining a student visa and transitioning to the U.S.
- Financial aid in the form of scholarships and need-based grants
Check out our International Prospectus (PDF) for a complete overview of international graduate program admission information and what Florida Tech has to offer overseas students.