Rights & Responsibilities
Florida Tech is committed to assisting you in a successful and healthy college career. One way to do that is by providing easily accessible health care and health insurance on campus. As a student, you have certain rights and responsibilities, and it is important that you fully understand them.
- To be treated in a manner that respects your privacy and dignity as a person.
- To have your medical information protected.
- To receive assistance and care in a prompt, courteous and responsible manner.
- To be provided with information about the health center and the services that are included,
- To be directed to those individuals who can give you specific information on the Student Health Insurance Plan.
- All students are responsible for learning how their healthcare services work by reading and referring to your benefit materials.
- To present a valid Florida Tech ID for services to ensure we are serving the eligible population.
- You are responsible to pay your health care bills in a timely manner
- To inform the receptionist if you feel your condition is emergent, or you suspect or have symptoms that suggest an infectious disease
For more information contact the Office of Student Activities at (321)674-8080 or the Health Center at (321)674-8078