We want you to make the most of your on-campus living experience!
We have over 27 different residential facilites divided into freshman and upperclassmen areas. Our residence hall and apartment communities provide a variety of amenities including over 70 cable and HD channels, telephone and voice mail service, laundry facilities, ethernet connection and wireless.
Florida Tech offers several housing options for students including-
- Double and single occupancy rooms that have central restrooms and showers (Roberts, Grissom, Wood, Shaw, Campbell)
- Double and single occupancy rooms that share restroom between 2 rooms (Evans)
- Double and single occupancy rooms that have private restroom inside room. (Brownlie)
For apartment-style living options -
- One private bedroom with private restroom (Southgate, Harris Village, Mary Star of the Sea)
- Two single occupancy bedrooms that share private restroom inside apartment (Southgate, Harris Village, Mary Star of the Sea)
- Three single occupancy bedrooms that share private restroom inside apartment (Southgate)
- Four single occupancy bedrooms that share two restrooms inside the apartment (Harris Village, Mary Star of the Sea, Columbia Village)
Please note that the Harris Village, Southgate Apartments, Brownlie Hall and Evans Hall are reserved for upper division students (or more earned semester credits).
For more information regarding the student living experience, please check out the Residence Life web page link. You can also contact us via email by clicking here or by phone (321) 674-8076 (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday - Eastern Time Zone), Fax (321) 674-7444.