ATTENTION FRESHMEN STUDENTS FOR FALL 2014:
Find Your Roommate for Florida Tech Using Facebook
We’re excited to invite you to find your roommate and meet other residents through the RoomSync app on Facebook. To join the Florida Tech roommate matching network, click the link below. Do not click the link with your mobile device; wait until you are in front of a computer. Don’t worry, there is a mobile app that you can add after joining RoomSync. You will need to enter this passcode when it prompts you. Your passcode is your Florida Tech assigned ID number and Date of Birth in the following sequence: Year/Month/Date (YYYYMMDD).
Once you have matched with your roommate selection on RoomSync, the Florida Tech Campus Services office will receive the request and we will do our best to place you with them.
If you have any questions about using the app, you can ask us or contact RoomSync at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to make the most of your on-campus living experience!
We have over 27 different residential facilites divided into freshman and upperclassmen areas. Our residence hall and apartment communities provide a variety of amenities including over 70 cable and HD channels, telephone and voice mail service, laundry facilities, ethernet connection and wireless.
Florida Tech offers several housing options for students including-
- Double and single occupancy rooms that have central restrooms and showers (Roberts, Grissom, Wood, Shaw, Campbell)
- Double and single occupancy rooms that share restroom between 2 rooms (Evans)
- Double and single occupancy rooms that have private restroom inside room. (Brownlie)
For apartment-style living options -
- One private bedroom with private restroom (Southgate, Harris Village, Mary Star of the Sea)
- Two single occupancy bedrooms that share private restroom inside apartment (Southgate, Harris Village, Mary Star of the Sea)
- Three single occupancy bedrooms that share private restroom inside apartment (Southgate)
- Four single occupancy bedrooms that share two restrooms inside the apartment (Harris Village, Mary Star of the Sea, Columbia Village)
Please note that the Harris Village, Southgate Apartments, Brownlie Hall and Evans Hall are reserved for upper division students (or more earned semester credits).
For more information regarding the student living experience, please check out the Residence Life web page link. You can also contact us via email by clicking here or by phone (321) 674-8076 (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday - Eastern Time Zone), Fax (321) 674-7444.