High Tech with a Human Touch
Columbia Village offers four-bedroom, two-bath suite-style living at the edge of the Botanical Gardens. Named in honor of each of the seven fallen astronauts of the Columbia Space Shuttle, each of the seven new buildings house 48 students - 4 students per apartment.
Columbia Village residents have access to the Student Commons Building which houses a laundry facility, a multipurpose room, a study/vending area, mailboxes, and Residence Assistants' offices.
Columbia Village is open to Freshman Only.
- Card access to apartment main doors
- Kitchen that includes a full-size refrigerator/microwave only, double-sided sink and counter with three barstools
- Lockable storage space in the kitchen for each student
- Movable furniture throughout the apartment
- Living room that includes couch, chair, and two cubes
- Every student has their own bedroom with a desk (48" long), chair, three-drawer chest, and extra-long twin bed, plus a closet with mirrored doors
- Every bedroom has basic cable, a phone jack, and high-speed Internet connection
- Vaulted ceilings in 3rd-floor apartments
A 2-story parking garage is conveniently located within walking distance from Columbia Village.