Hartley Hall, Farmer Hall, Building C
Located at the south end of campus Harris Village consists of three separate five story buildings. Hartley, Farmer, and Building C at Harris Village accommodate a total of 382 sophomore through senior students in a variety of apartment style suites.
Features of Apartment -
One, two, and four private bedroom apartments.
- extra-long twin bed
- closet with mirror
- three-drawer chest
- connection to the campus fiber optic
- free cable TV (must provide own TV)
- phone jack (must provide own phone)
One and two bedroom apartment have 1 bathroom. Four bedroom apartments have 2 bathrooms inside the apartment.
- shower only or shower/tub
- shower curtain
- full-size refrigerator
- double-sided sink
- dining table with 2 chairs
- two end tables
Located on the 1st floor of each building.
- large format televisions
- kitchenette (in Farmer Hall and Building C)
- pool table (Farmer)
- table tennis (Building C)
- comfortable furniture amenities
- card access to apartment building main door
- card access to apartment main doors
- vaulted ceilings in 5th-floor apartments
- laundry facility (1st floor)
- vending machines (1st floor)
- RA office located on the 1st floor of Farmer Hall
As of June 1, 2014 Bright House Networks has now converted to a digital signal from analog therefor all televisions must be able to receive digital signal.
Digital conversion boxes are not available through Bright House Networks.
Please check to see that the television you plan to bring with you to campus will work before you arrive in August.
Florida Tech Campus Services Office