High Tech with a Human Touch
Located at the south end of campus Harris Village consists of three separate five story buildings. Farmer, Hartley and C Building at Harris Village accommodate a total of 382 sophomore through senior students in a variety of apartment style suites. One bedroom, two bedroom and four bedroom style apartments offer a fully appointed kitchen, living room and private bathroom facilities.
Harris Village residents have access to the multi-purpose rooms which offer large format televisions, exercise equipment, table tennis, a kitchenette and comfortable amenities. A laundry facility with vending machines is available on the first floor of each building. The RA’s office is located at the 1st floor of Farmer Hall.
- Card access to apartment main doors
- Kitchen that includes a full-size refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, microwave, and double-sided sink.
- Movable furniture throughout the apartment
- Living room that includes couch, dining table/two chairs, and two end tables
- Every student has their own bedroom with a desk , chair, three-drawer chest, and extra-long twin bed, plus a closet with mirrored doors
- Every bedroom has basic cable, a phone jack, and high-speed Internet connection
- Vaulted ceilings in 5th-floor apartments