Why Study Abroad
High Tech with a Human Touch
The Office of International Academic Programs (IAP) is engaged in an exciting effort to infuse a global perspective in undergraduate and graduate college careers that broadly cuts across numerous academic disciplines and world regions.
- Learn a foreign language
- Immerse yourself in a different culture
- Gain international professional work experience in your field
- Become globally competent
- Receive pre-approved transfer credit from a foreign university
- See the world and experience studying at a foreign university, but pay Florida Tech tuition and fees
Study Abroad Programs
Florida Tech offers a variety of diverse international academic programs of study ranging from several weeks or months, to a full year. Some of the fun and exciting Florida Tech international opportunities (instruction in English) include:
- Florida Tech's Summer Study Abroad in Oxford, England including Italy 2013 (Rome, Florence, Venice), and 4 day weekend option in Paris
- Florida Tech's Business Summer Program in Madrid, Spain
- BI Norwegian School of Management (Oslo, Norway)
- Lincoln University College (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- SKEMA-EAI (Cote d'Azur near Nice, France)
- Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (ENAC, Toulouse, France). Semester/ year exchange or summer program. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Florida Tech International Summer Field Experiences for Biological Sciences:
Peru: May/June 2013. Contact email@example.com
Puerto Rico: June 2013. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These are some of the interesting places our students have studied in previous years:
Israel, Australia, Norway, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Hungary, Spain, Italy, Africa, Costa Rica--just to name a few.
Join us for an unforgettable cross-cultural educational experience!