Why Study Abroad
The Office of International Academic Programs (IAP) is engaged in an exciting effort to infuse a global perspective in undergraduate and graduate college careers that broadly cuts across numerous academic disciplines and world regions.
- Learn a foreign language
- Immerse yourself in a different culture
- Gain international professional work experience in your field
- Become globally competent
- Receive pre-approved transfer credit from a foreign university
- See the world and experience studying in a foreign location, but pay Florida Tech tuition and fees
Study Abroad Programs
Florida Tech offers a variety of diverse international academic programs of study ranging from several weeks or months, to a full year; however, if you wish to study on a non-Florida Tech study abroad program or at another international institution, please review the FAQs page.
Some of the fun and exciting Florida Tech international opportunities (instruction in English, reduced Florida Tech tuition, and Florida Tech credit) include:
- Florida Tech's Summer Study Abroad in Oxford, England including 4 day weekend optional trips to Ireland and Scotland.
- Florida Tech's May Study Abroad in China.
- Florida Tech's Business Summer Program in Spain
- SKEMA-EAI (Cote d'Azur near Nice, France). Semester/year only. 3rd & 4th year students. College of Aeronautics, Engineering, Business students. Contact email@example.com
- Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (ENAC, Toulouse, France). Semester/year only. College of Aeronautics students. Undergraduates contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Graduate students contact email@example.com.
- Florida Tech International Summer Field Experiences for Biological Sciences:
- Study for a semester or a year in over 25 countries with AIFS. Search their site for details and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on use of financial aid, registration, course approval, and scholarships.
These are some of the interesting places our students have studied in previous years:
Israel, Australia, Norway, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Hungary, Spain, Italy, Africa, Costa Rica--just to name a few.
Join us for an unforgettable cross-cultural educational experience!