Why Study Abroad
The Office of International Academic Programs (IAP) is engaged in an exciting effort to infuse a global perspective in undergraduate and graduate college careers that broadly cuts across numerous academic disciplines and world regions.
- Learn a foreign language
- Immerse yourself in a different culture
- Gain international professional work experience in your field
- Become globally competent
- Receive pre-approved transfer credit from a foreign university
- See the world and experience studying in foreign location, but pay Florida Tech tuition and fees
Register now for the February 25 Virtual Study Abroad Fair. Enter to Win Prizes and learn more about Studying Abroad.
Study Abroad Programs
Florida Tech offers a variety of diverse international academic programs of study ranging from several weeks or months, to a full year; however, if you wish to study on a non-Florida Tech study abroad program or at another international institution, please review the FAQs page.
Some of the fun and exciting Florida Tech international opportunities (instruction in English, reduced Florida Tech tuition, and Florida Tech credit) include:
- Florida Tech's Summer Study Abroad in Oxford, England including 4 day weekend optional trips in Paris and Ireland (No Spaces Remain for 2015)
- Florida Tech's May Study Abroad in China.
- Florida Tech's Business Summer Program in Spain
- SKEMA-EAI (Cote d'Azur near Nice, France). Semester/year only.
- Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (ENAC, Toulouse, France). Semester/year only.
- Florida Tech International Summer Field Experiences for Biological Sciences:
These are some of the interesting places our students have studied in previous years:
Israel, Australia, Norway, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Hungary, Spain, Italy, Africa, Costa Rica--just to name a few.
Join us for an unforgettable cross-cultural educational experience!