- Mission Statement
- Historical Timeline
- Fact Card
- Prospective Faculty
- About Brevard County
- Military and Veteran Resources
- Florida Tech Sustainability
- Create the Future, Capital Campaign
Visit Florida Tech
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate Degrees
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Learning
- Continuing Education Programs
- University Catalog
- Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Maintaining your Immigration Status
- Health Insurance
- On-Campus Employment
- Off-Campus Employment (OPT, CPT, Eco Hardship)
- Social Security Numbers
- Bringing Your Family
- GLACIER Tax Prep
- Program Extension
- Online Education
- Changing Your Immigration Status
- Full Course of Study Requirements
- Leave of Absence
- Adjusting to Life in America
- M-1 Student Information
- For Departments
- Exchange Visitors
- Employer Information
- Programs and Events
- Certification of Enrollment Request (submit on-line)
- Recommendation for Less Than Full-time Load (fillable)
- Request for Social Security Card
- Curricular Practical Training Application Packet
- On Site Component Report
- Optional Practical Training Request
Optional Practical Training Reporting
- F-1/J-1 Student Request for Program Extension
- Optional Practical Training STEM Extension Request
- Assessment for Prospective Foreign National Employee or Visitor
- Export Control Certification and Export Control Deemed Export Questionnaire
- Financial Certificate for Undergraduate Program of Study
- Financial Certificate for Graduate Program of Study
- Dependent Visa Request
- Contact Info
I.S.S.S. News & Announcements
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) Announcements
Updating your Address
ï»¿F-1 students must update their address within 10 days of any move. Please see the instructions below.
If you are enrolled in classes at Florida Tech:
Log into your PAWS account to update your address information as follows:
- Under the Personal Information tab, select Update Addresses and Phones.
- For Type of Address to Insert, select SEVIS US Physical Address.
- Fill in your address and phone information.
- Note: If you reside on campus, put the Florida Tech address (150 W. University Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32901), and your dormitory address. P.O. Boxes are not acceptable.
If you are a former Florida Tech Student now in Optional Practical Training (OPT):
- Use the Optional Practical Training Reporting form on the ISSS website to update your address information.
© Florida Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.