- Mission Statement
- Historical Timeline
- Fact Card
- Prospective Faculty
- About Brevard County
- Military and Veteran Resources
- Florida Tech Sustainability
- Create the Future, Capital Campaign
- Title IX Information
Visit Florida Tech
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate Degrees
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Learning
- Continuing Education Programs
- University Catalog
- Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Maintaining your Immigration Status
- Health Insurance
- On-Campus Employment
- Off-Campus Employment
- Social Security Numbers
- Bringing Your Family
- Filing Non-Resident Taxes- GLACIER Tax Prep
- Program Extension
- Online Education
- Changing Your Immigration Status
- Full Course of Study Requirements
- Leave of Absence
- Adjusting to Life in America
- Document Processing Times
- M-1 Student Information
- For Departments
- Exchange Visitors
- Employer Information
- Programs and Events
- Certification of Enrollment Request (submit on-line)
- Recommendation for Less Than Full-time Load
- Request for Social Security Card
- Curricular Practical Training Application Packet
- On Site Component Report
- Optional Practical Training Request
- Optional Practical Training Reporting
- F-1/J-1 Student Request for Program Extension
- Optional Practical Training STEM Extension Request
- ISSS Assessment Form
- Export Control Certification and Export Control Deemed Export Questionnaire
- Financial Certificate for Undergraduate Program of Study
- Financial Certificate for Graduate Program of Study
- Dependent Visa Request
- Application for Economic Hardship Employment Authorization
- Sponsored Student Program Proof of Registration
- Contact Info
I.S.S.S. News & Announcements
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) Announcements
GLACIER Tax Prep Software Now Available
FREE SOFTWARE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR FILING NON-RESIDENT U.S. INCOME TAX RETURNS
The ISSS Office is once again making available to Florida Tech international students and scholars free web-based tax preparation software for use in preparing 2015 non resident income tax returns.
GLACIER Tax Prep is a tax return preparation software program designed exclusively for foreign students, scholars, teachers, researchers, trainees, and their dependents who are nonresident aliens to aid in preparing U.S. federal income tax forms.
Be sure to read the information concerning income taxes thoroughly before logging into GLACIER Tax Prep. The program is easy to use and reliable.
If you were in F-1, M-1, or J-1 status during 2015 but no longer have TRACKS account, please contact Jackie Lingner to request an ID and password to access GLACIER Tax Prep.
In most cases, the deadline for income tax submission iis April 15, 2016.
DISCLAIMER: The ISSS Office is not able to provide tax advice/information. If you require help beyond that provided by GLACIER, please consult a seasoned tax professional.
© Florida Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.