- Mission Statement
- Historical Timeline
- Fact Card
- About Brevard County
- Florida Tech Sustainability
- Create the Future, Capital Campaign
Visit Florida Tech
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate Degrees
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Learning
- Continuing Education Programs
- University Catalog
- Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Maintaining your Immigration Status
- Health Insurance
- On-Campus Employment
- Off-Campus Employment (OPT, CPT, Eco Hardship)
- Social Security Numbers
- Bringing Your Family
- GLACIER Tax Prep
- Program Extension
- Online Education
- Changing Your Immigration Status
- Full Course of Study Requirements
- Leave of Absence
- M-1 Student Information
- For Departments
- Exchange Visitors
- Employer Information
- Programs and Events
- Certification of Enrollment Request (submit on-line)
- Recommendation for Less Than Full-time Load (fillable)
- Request for Social Security Card
- Curricular Practical Training Application Packet
- On Site Component Report
- Optional Practical Training Request
Optional Practical Training Reporting
- F-1/J-1 Student Request for Program Extension
- Optional Practical Training STEM Extension Request
- Assessment for Prospective Foreign National Employee or Visitor
- Export Control Certification
- Financial Certificate for Undergraduate Program of Study
- Financial Certificate for Graduate Program of Study
- Dependent Visa Request
- Contact Info
I.S.S.S. News & Announcements
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) Announcements
Leaving the U.S. for summer break?
As we approach the end of the semester and you make plans to leave the U.S., please take a moment to review travel re-entry requirements.
Please note, you must get your I-20 signed for travel by the ISSS office. Please bring your I-20 to the ISSS office for a travel signature no later than 3 business days before your planned departure date. If your current I-20 says “Initial Attendance” on section number 3 on the first page of your I-20, you will need a new I-20 from the ISSS office that says “Continued Attendance”.
Please be prepared to give the ISSS office three (3) business days to complete your travel I-20.
Travel signatures (found on the third page of your I-20) are valid for six (6) months.
Please do not hesitate to make an appointment with an ISSS advisor by emailing us at email@example.com.
© Florida Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.