Instructor: Nancy Pham
10 AM - 2 PM
Vero Beach Marine Laboratory
Quietly tucked next to Tracking Station Beach Park, the Vero Beach Marine Laboratory (VBML) is a field laboratory established in 1981 as a satellite campus for Florida Institute of Technology. This 4-acre oceanfront property features an abundant source of pure ocean water drawn from well points offshore. It features indoor and outdoor holding tanks containing a variety of food fish, reef fish, and algae.
Learn more about the science behind fish farming and conservation by taking this workshop. From feeding seahorses to making a protein algae smoothie, this workshop has something for everyone! The lab is located off A1A , between the Wabasso and Vero Beach causeways.
805 East 46th Place
Vero Beach, FL 32963
- Guest Admission: $45
- Lifelong Scholar Society Members Admission: $30
- 12 People Maximum, 6 People Minimum
- *Shuttle from FIT Commons to lab will be offered at additional cost of $20. Limited seating.
To reserve transportation call (321) 674-8382, option 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Tammy Murray
Panther Dining Hall at Florida Institute of Technology
Lifelong Scholar Society Members are cordially invited to attend the
2015 Spring Member's Dinner.
- Members are welcome to bring guests at the price of $12.00 per person.
- Prizes will be given throughout the evening; you must be present to win.
Click here to become a member of Lifelong Scholar Society.