How To: Large Jobs and Major Projects
- Large projects need to be approved by the lab director, Jim Tryzbiak 321-674-7282 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A work order will be issued
- Visitors will be provided with safety glasses at the entry door to the shop and proper footware must be worn. No sandals or open
- EVERYONE MUST WEAR SAFETY GLASSES!
- Authorized workers are required to get supervisor approval before work is started.
- Workers are required to follow all standard shop rules and practices.
- All shop fees must be agreed upon before work begins
- Non-certified workers are allowed to observe or drop off work, but the supervisor must approve and be present while work is being
- Only the work presented at the start of the work request will be completed additional work will require a new work request
- Work must NOT be dangerous to the equipment or the personnel.
- Individuals requesting work will be required to submit Technical drawing as required.
- Fees must be agreed upon before the start of any work.