The Florida Tech Web Services Office will actively seek full compliance with the standards set forth in the CSS 2.1 specification for all university websites.
- All sites developed by Web Services will adhere to these standards.
- All sites maintained via the ADMIN system will adhere to these standards.
- All sites maintained via the WCMS will adhere to these standards.
- All official university websites in the official university identity.
- All official research and event sites developed through the Web Services process.
- All other prominent marketing and forward-facing Web content.
A valid CSS 2.1 style sheet must be written according to the grammar of CSS 2.1. Furthermore, it must contain only at-rules, property names and property values defined in this specification.
Full details regarding the CSS 2.1 specification can be found at www.w3c.org.