Italy Travel Course Cost
Projected Cost to Each Student
- Shared double or triple room in three- and four-star air-conditioned hotels in city centers in Florence and Rome including
continental breakfast June 23-June 29 (morning) (6 nights and 7 days).
- Two group dinners excluding beverages
- Guided tours and several museum admissions
- Some ground transport including transport from Rome to Florence, Florence to Venice or Tuscan Hill Town Tour, and Rome hotel to
airport on 29 June
- Required Health Insurance: (medical, medical related evacuation, and repatriation coverage)
- Total cost TBA (approx $1900- $2000)- based on the current exchange rate (includes fees above).
Florida Tech reserves the right to change the price (slightly) to coincide with the exchange rate at the time of payment to
All fees are non-refundable.
- Use air miles, coupons or shop around for the best flight prices. You may wish to depart early and tour Europe before you arrive in
Italy on June 23.
- Group flight information will be announced.
- Some sites will be optional and have admission costs that you will need to pay if you choose to enter. Some examples are: The
Borghese Gallery, the Roman Catacombs and any museums or sites that are not included in the itinerary.
- ATMs are available throughout Italy. Your bank may charge you a slight fee to use the ATM, but getting cash is fast and easy. Major
credit cards are accepted in most shops. There is no need for travelers' checks.
- You will be responsible for the majority of your meals during the Italy program to enable you to choose your diet and budget.
Grocery stores, sandwich shops, markets and pizzerias are everywhere. Depending on how and where you eat, you should budget between $30
and $50 per day for food, entertainment, and transport during the travel course.