Protestant Campus Ministry
Held on Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. in the Olin Engineering Building (Room 102), the PCM Bible Study is a Chaplain-led discussion about how ancient ideas presented in the Bible help our everyday lives today.
This semester we will be studying from a curriculum called "The Wired Word." This is a topical study straight from the headlines of current events, and digs deep into the related ethical and spiritual issues. As always, we encourage tough questions. All are welcome, regardless of religious affiliation (or lack thereof).
If you're on another campus, out of the area, etc. but would like to contribute to the study or ask questions of the group, please email us at email@example.com, so we may include you in our topical Bible study discussion.
Previous studies have included the following subject matter:
- "The Gospel According to Andy Griffith" video series
- "The Gospel According to The Simpsons" video series
- "Hashing It Out" video series featuring Steve Brown and Tony Campolo debating many hot topics from a Biblical perspective
- "The Truth Project" video series, a Christian worldview curriculum
- "The Wired Word," a current issues study that literally pulls subject matter from the week's headlines
- "God and Politics," discussing the ways that God is above politics, but that Christians have a duty to practice politics with Christian integrity
- A review of the Epistle to the Romans
- The Bible and Florida Tech majors
- Crown Financial Study, a look at God's attitude toward money and how we should be good stewards of God's wealth
- Ethical issues
- "Reel Faith," a look at how Biblical concepts are often captured in Hollywood movie scenes
- "The Naked Archaeologist," a humorous television show that relates Biblical archaeology to modern themes
- "Living the Questions," a topical curriculum that invites deep discussions and doesn't shy away from the tough subjects
- The Bible and the Arts