Professional Development Cellular System Overview
Cellular Systems Overview
The intended audience for this class is technical professionals who are relatively new to the field of cellular systems engineering. Some basic understanding of radio signal propagation and communication technologies is desirable but not necessary. The course is instructor-led and highly interactive, and, therefore, it can address various topics related to presentation material.
- Understand the worldwide cellular market
- Understand the differences and similarities between cellular technologies
- Understand architectural elements of cellular networks
- Learn the properties of various cellular standards
- Understand the basic of cell phone hardware architecture
- Learn the basic operational procedures in cellular systems
$1,195 per student for the Cellular Systems Overview 3-day workshop.
Continental breakfast and lunch are included in registration.
Florida Institute of Technology
150 W. University Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32901
*Space is limited and seats are reserved in order of payment.
What is the refund policy?
A student who has paid for a course and withdraws prior to the start date of the course will receive a refund of any course fees paid, less a $150 cancellation fee. There are no refunds given one week prior to the course start date.
If circumstances arise and you are unable to participate in this offering, you may defer your registration up to one week prior to the course start date to the next offering for a $150 processing fee. For more information please contact 321-674-8382, option 2, or email email@example.com.