Certified Systems Engineering Rapid Exam Prep
Florida Tech offers training for the INCOSE and Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) exam. This two-day course includes a review of the source material (the INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook) for the exam, study tips, CSEP application guidance, certification requirements and other details on the certification process.
Why get certified?
- Certification is a formal recognition of your systems engineering capabilities.
- Certification is a distinction that can aid in obtaining your next job.
- Certification provides a competitive skill set, giving you the advantage in your career.
- A systems engineering certification is recognized throughout the industry and across the country.
Students begin reviewing the handbook chapters, including life cycle stages and the technical processes from requirements to architecture and IV&V. Continuing with the handbook review, including project, agreement and organizational enabling processes, tailoring approaches, and specialty engineering analyses, sample exam questions, study exercises and industry examples, this 2-day program will prepare systems engineers to excel at their examinations.
- Event Date: October 3 and 4
- Location: Harris Commons, Continuing Education conference room 358
- Time: 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Early registration fee: $995 (Ends August 31)
- Regular registration fee: $1,195 (Ends September 18)
- Late registration fee: $1,495 (Ends October 2)