YOLO Summer Camp
Attention all 7th through 12th graders, and fresh High School graduates! Since You Only Live Once, you need to hurry and sign up for FIT’s YOLO Summer Camp before it’s full!
The YOLO camp will cover in depth:
- Making yourself heard
- Dealing with difficulties
- Setting personal goals
- Time management
- Effective leadership
More Details About the Camp:
- Dates: June 16 – June 21, 2014
- Weekday Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Weekend Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 Saturday
- Where: June 16 - June 20: Florida Institute of Technology, Bldg 540 Military Science, Classroom 102
- Where: June 21: Florida Tech Challenge Course, 11130 County Road 512, Fellsmere, FL 32948
- Cost: $295, Includes Lunches
The cost of the camp is $295, which includes lunch for the week. If students register before May 17, 2014, the cost is reduced to $275. This cost includes the ROPES challenge course on Saturday, June 21, 2014.
*Students will need to wear long pants and sunscreen, and to be sure to bring plenty of water and snacks, to the ROPES course. This course is also restricted to size, not weight, due to harness restrictions.
An Amazing Deal For Your Friends and Family
Your friends and family may also conquer the Challenge Course with you on August 3, 2013 during your YOLO summer camp. The cost for each friend and family member is only $35.00!