YOLO Summer Camp
Attention all 7th through 12th graders, and fresh High School graduates! Since You Only Live Once, you need to hurry and sign up for FIT’s YOLO Summer Camp before it’s full!
The YOLO camp will cover in depth:
- Making yourself heard
- Dealing with difficulties
- Setting personal goals
- Time management
- Effective leadership
More Details About the Camp:
- Dates: July 14 – July 19, 2014
- Weekday Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Weekend Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 Saturday
- Where: July 14 - July 18: Florida Institute of Technology, Bldg 540 Military Science, Classroom 102
- Where: July 19: Florida Tech Challenge Course, 11130 County Road 512, Fellsmere, FL 32948
- Cost: $295, Includes Lunches
The cost of the camp is $295, which includes lunch for the week. If students register before May 17, 2014, the cost is reduced to $275. This cost includes the ROPES challenge course on Saturday, July 19, 2014.
*Students will need to wear long pants and sunscreen, and to be sure to bring plenty of water and snacks, to the ROPES course. This course is also restricted to size, not weight, due to harness restrictions.
An Amazing Deal For Your Friends and Family
Your friends and family may also conquer the Challenge Course with you on July 19, 2014 during your YOLO summer camp. The cost for each friend and family member is only $35.00!