Professional Development - Financial Aid
What Is the Refund Policy?
A student who has paid for any course and withdraws prior to the course start date will receive a refund of any registration fees paid, minus a cancellation fee.
Cancellation fees, unless otherwise specified:
- Courses less than $100, the cancellation fee is $25.
- Courses greater than $100, but less than $300, the cancellation fee is $50.
- Courses greater than $300, but less than $500, the cancellation fee is $75.
- Courses greater than $500, but less than $700, the cancellation fee is $100.
- Courses greater than $700, the cancellation fee is $150.
For more information, please email email@example.com
*Please note: No refunds will be issued for individuals attending a live event/conference after the event has occurred.
Transfers will be processed with a $150 transfer fee. Transfer requests are accepted prior to the course start date. The transfer fee is due at the time of transfer. After initial course transfer, it is ineligible for refund but may be transferred one additional time with payment of an additional $150 transfer fee.
Cancellation fees are based upon the regular registration rate.
Florida Institute of Technology acts as an education and training provider and makes no particular guarantee regarding employers or job markets.
Florida Tech’s website contains links to opportunities as a courtesy to its users and assumes no responsibility for content or the material supplied to the university.
Finding a job is the individual responsibility of the student and students are urged to research and search out employment opportunities at their own discretion.