Nathan M. Bisk
The Nathan M. Bisk building is home to the College of Business, which emphasizes the principles of innovation, diversity, ethics and leadership.
Check out this building and all of Florida Tech in the virtual tour!
Florida Tech Homecoming
Florida Tech is filled with Panther Pride throughout Homecoming week. Check out this video that shows many of the events that take place. "There's no place like homecoming!"
Florida Tech's Men's Division II teams include basketball, baseball, cross country, golf, rowing, soccer, tennis, track & field, plus the newest additions of swimming, lacrosse and football!
Check out all the latest updates, rosters and teams on the Florida Tech Sports website.
Bachelor of Business Administration Students Choose Florida Tech
Individual Creativity, Innovation and Problem Solving
Business managers now must possess not only a knack for business, but also excellent organizational and communication skills, and up-to-date-knowledge in the field.
Students at Florida Tech will:
- Develop a business plan for a new start-up or small business
- Integrate academics with business practices through our practicum program
- Learn about business and management practices from a global perspective
- Study with a diverse international student body
- Discuss business issues with successful entrepreneurs and managers
The program culture supports individual creativity, leadership and team building, while fostering ethical decision-making and diversity. The program has many opportunities that help you graduate into a flourishing business administration career after graduation.
Florida Tech Bachelor of Business Administration Benefits:
- Emphasis on Ethics and Leadership - The Nathan M. Bisk College of Business is dedicated to educating leaders to make thoughtful decisions, set high standards and promote corporate accountability. Undergraduate students tackle ethical challenges from both practical and professional perspectives in an annual competition, and can participate in a conference that encourages students to learn from business, community and government leaders.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Bachelor of Business Administration students learn about corporate social responsibility through hands-on class projects and individual service with the perspective of making an impact.
- FastTrack MBA program–Finish in five years with two degrees, which combines a bachelor's degree with a master's degree in business. All business students are eligible.
- National business-related competitions–Students compete in contests such as the Chevrolet Ad Campaign, Society for Advancement of Management Case Competition and the Cadillac Case Competition where students placed 4th among 53 universities.
- Hands-On Experience–Bachelor of Business Administration students have worked with the university's Women's Business Center and the ABTA Institute (Activity-Based Total Accountability) and local industry leaders such as the Technological Research Development Authority and Clear Channel Outdoor.
The Student Business Incubator Practicum Jump Starts Business Leadership
Bachelor of Business Administration students explore business startup as their Major Field Practicum experience in Florida Tech's Student Business Incubator -- a living, breathing center for new venture creation.
The incubator combines curriculum, facilities and expertise to fully immerse students in a semester long Lean LaunchPad program. This business-launching "bootcamp" pushes students to speak to customers, vendors and strategic partners as they gather resources, develop business models and launch their businesses. You are paired with highly skilled executive entrepreneurs who help you develop prototypes, raise venture capital and become a successful entrepreneur.
Major Field Practicum
As a Bachelor of Business Administration student, you benefit from completing a Major Field Practicum in your senior year. The practicum bridges the gap between classroom studies and the real world, easing the transition from business student to industry professional. Each student is matched with a host organization of interest where he or she learns how the organization functions and gains practical insight into problem-solving and decision-making processes. You also gain experience in corporate social responsibility by becoming actively engaged in a community organization.
Great Florida Location
Other Bachelor of Business Administration colleges can't compete with our location on Florida's Space Coast. Year-round warm weather, close proximity to beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches, NASA Kennedy Space Center, the Indian River Lagoon, Port Canaveral, Sebastian Inlet and a wealth of entertainment in Orlando make Florida Tech the college of choice. The university also offers a wealth of student organizations and intramural sports, and is just minutes from the airport and highway travel.
Choose Florida Tech for a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.