The Business Essentials!
Check out the College of Business Essentials website to learn about what you learn about as a Florida Tech business student!
Nathan M. Bisk
The Nathan M. Bisk building is home to the College of Business, which emphasizes the principles of innovation, diversity, ethics and leadership.
Check out this building and all of Florida Tech in the virtual tour!
Become a local!
Just minutes down the road from campus is the heart of historic downtown Melbourne. It's an eclectic riverside main street offering a variety of restaurants, cafes, clothiers, gift shops and clubs.
Check it out in Florida Tech's virtual tour!
Choose Florida Tech for a Global Management Program
Online Interaction With Students Around the World
Florida Tech offers an exciting global management program in an environment that nurtures success and embraces multinational diversity. As globalization drives businesses onto international shores, the demand for international business professionals with global preparedness also increases.
The Global Management Program Delivers an International Perspective
The Nathan M. Bisk College of Business is internationally focused. Students learn alongside their international peers both on-campus and through virtual teams, bringing together students from around the globe using Cloud and Web technologies. Students have an opportunity to study abroad, take advantage of international internships, and participate in a post-graduate business practicum to jump start their career. Florida Tech's global management program students can also:
- Enjoy a global experience as they interact with a diverse student population, 30% of whom come from more than 100 countries around the world
- Work closely with high quality faculty who have expertise in various international business disciplines such as economics, accounting, management, finance and marketing
- Benefit from small class sizes
- Participate in innovative class projects such as the X-Culture project
Florida Tech Integrates Business Courses with Hands-On Global Experience
Global management program students hone their finance and international business skills through hands-on projects and national competitions such as:
- Strategic Management Intercollegiate Case Competition
- Cadillac Case Competition, where Florida Tech students placed fourth among 53 universities
- ANGA Collegiate Energy Challenge
- Honda CRZ Social Marketing Challenge
- Florida National Guard Promotion Challenge
Campus-Based Research Opportunities
- Center for Entrepreneurship and New Business Development - The center focuses on entrepreneurial education, global innovation and practical research in pursuit of new venture creation, sustainability, social value creation and venture acceleration.
- Center for Ethics and Leadership - The mission of the center is to promote the practice of ethical behavior and effective leadership by engaging in activities that provide a forum for research, discussion and better understanding of ethics and leadership amongst all stakeholders in society.
Expanded Learning Opportunities
The Nathan M. Bisk College of Business is dedicated to fostering ethical decision-making and educating leaders who make thoughtful decisions, set high standards and promote corporate accountability. Key initiatives in the global management program include an ethics and leadership breakfast, intercollegiate ethics competition, leadership conference and projects about corporate social responsibility.
Contribute Your Unique Point of View
The Internationalizing Campus Committee was established to integrate international perspectives into the university academic experience. As a business student in the global management program, you have the opportunity to contribute your unique point of view to this ongoing process.
Great Florida Location
Other global management program colleges can't compete with our location on Florida's Space Coast. Year-round warm weather, close proximity to beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches, NASA Kennedy Space Center, the Indian River Lagoon, Port Canaveral, Sebastian Inlet and a wealth of entertainment in Orlando make Florida Tech the college of choice. The university also offers a wealth of student organizations and intramural sports, and is just minutes from the airport and highway travel.
Choose Florida Tech for a global management program degree in business administration.