Instructions for Online Registration
Access Florida Tech enables students to register, add/drop classes, and access and print academic and personal information from a computer connected to the Internet.
Access is your starting point for online registration. Use the "Student Academics" tab and select the Registration Tools functions. Yours TRACKS username and password must be activated to use Access Florida Tech.
You will be able to view Active Course Descriptions (by term), the Class Schedule and the current Final Examination Schedule through Access Florida Tech. Students can view general financial aid information by selecting the "Student Money" tab in Access Florida Tech.
You must log in to view information related to your demographic, academic and financial records.
- The Access Florida Tech home page will ask you to login using your TRACKS username and password.
- If you have any questions about your username or password, contact the Technology Support Center at (321) 674-7284 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must change your password every 120 days by contacting Technology Support.
- Please read the instructions contained in the current Schedule of Classes for advising and registration information.
- Inactivity on the system for 30 minutes will require a new login.
- Ten unsuccessful login attempts will disable your account for 10 minutes. Contact the Technology Support Center.
- Do not use the back button unless prompted.Use the menu button at the top of each screen to go back.
The main menu is found under the "Student Academics" tab in Access Florida Tech. Look for the PAWS link in the left navigation panel.
You must select a term when you want to register, see your grades for a particular term, view your class schedule, or add and drop classes. The Select Term screen will automatically appear, requiring you to select a term by clicking on the Term box and the Submit Term button.
STUDENT & FINANCIAL AID MENU
- Register, add or drop classes
- Look up classes to add
- Change variable credits
- View student schedule by day and time
- View student schedule detail
- Check your registration status
Student Records menu
- View holds
- Display final grades—This will be your official notification!
- View academic transcript
- Request printed transcript (fee applied)
- Review account detail by term including financial aid
- Pay by credit card
- Enrollment verification
- Degree Evaluation
Financial Aid menu
- Review the status of your financial aid
- Check outstanding requirements that may delay aid
- Accept current award offers
- Review award payment schedule
- Review financial aid history
Personal Information menu
- View address(es) and phone(s)
- Change address(es) and phone(s)
- View e-mail address