Advising must occur before your initial registration. You must see your advisor before your registration time.
Once you have initially registered, advisor approval is not required to switch sections or drop classes before the end of the first week of classes. Advisor signature is required for undergraduate students when adding courses not previously approved in writing.
- Graduate students may register at any time during the registration period.
- Registration priority for undergraduate students is based on the number of earned semester credits plus credits in progress.
- Students must register for and drop AVF and ESL courses at the Registration Center.
- Online registration for each registration group begins at 8 p.m. of the first day of registration for that group.
- You may use the registration tools in Access Florida Tech Student Academics tab for registration and add/drop functions once your advisor has verified on the student information system that advising has taken place.
- You may register and add/drop at your appointed time and afterward from 6 a.m. to midnight, and on the weekends through the end of the first week of classes.
- Registration functions online will not be available after 11:59 p.m. on the Friday of the first week of the semester.