High Tech with a Human Touch
Advising must occur before your initial registration. You must see your advisor prior to your registration time.
Once you have initially registered for Fall 2013, advisor approval is not required to switch sections or drop classes before the end of the first week of classes, which is August 23, 2013. Advisor signature is required for undergraduate students when adding courses not previously approved in writing.
- Graduate students may register at any time during the registration period.
- Registration priority for undergraduate students is based on the number of earned semester credits plus credits in progress.
- Students must register for and drop AVF and ESL courses at the Registration Center.
- Online registration for each registration group named above begins at midnight of the first day of registration for that group.
- You may use PAWS for registration and add/drop functions once your advisor has verified on the student information system that advising has taken place.
- You may register and add/drop via PAWS at your appointed time and afterward from 6 a.m. to midnight, and on the weekends through the end of the first week of classes.
- Registration functions via PAWS will not be available after 11:59 p.m. on August 23, 2013.