High Tech with a Human Touch
Proposal Writing Resources
Every project that receives outside funding is tracked through our office and must be pre-approved. In order to ensure the best
possible outcome for your project, it is advisable to contact our office as early in the process as possible. That way, we can provide
assistance, if needed, and also ensure that all necessary internal paperwork is processed before the deadline. Our staff is familiar
with the requirements of most funding agencies and, very often, we can help you save time and ensure that your project has the best
chance of success.
The following list of links has been compiled to assist in writing research proposals.
- A Proposal Writing Short Course - The Foundation Center
- Grants and Related Resources - Michigan State University
- Guide for Writing a Funding Proposal - Michigan State University
- Hints on Preparing Research Proposals - AAS Business Meeting
- Internet Prospector - Internet Prospector, Inc.
- Persuasive Proposal Writing - Bar Ilan University in Israel
- Proposal Writing & Research Development - University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Some Reasons Proposals Fail -Montana State University
- Web Based Grant Management Resource - Research and Management Systems (RAMS) proposal central
- Writing for Business and Pleasure - Stephen Wilbers, Minneapolis Star Tribune