About the Research Park
Your High-Tech Future Starts here!
Florida Tech Research Park (FTRP) at MLB Aerial View
This layout depicts the initial 100 acres of proposed FTRP development,
with some of the existing tenants.
Courtesy of BPRH ArchitectsIEngineers.
Florida Tech Research Park
The Florida Tech Research Park (FTRP) is an integration space for a top ranked national research university and a business community forged by the human spaceflight economy. This internationally renowned aerospace and information technology neighborhood includes Melbourne International Airport, Florida Tech, Harris Corporation Headquarters, Northrop Grumman Aerospace, Embraer Executive Jets, Thales Group, General Electric, Rockwell Collins, DRS Technologies, AAR Airlift Group, L-3 Communications, FIT Aviation, Florida Tech Hydrogen Lab and more. Supporting applied research, prototype development and advanced manufacturing, FTRP offers collaboration and expansion opportunities to innovators in virtually every high tech industry. FTRP implements the best practices of economic development offering a high-value low-cost location with access to talent, technology and specialized lease and build-to-suit opportunities.
Florida Tech Research Park Goals
- To assist in the ongoing diversification of the economic base of Florida’s Space Coast and of the state of Florida as a whole, by encouraging the growth of research-based industry
- To provide opportunities for research interaction between Florida Institute of Technology and industry
- To enhance the reputation and visibility of the Florida Institute of Technology, the Melbourne/Palm Bay Florida metropolitan area, Florida’s Space Coast, and the state of Florida
- To provide additional research and employment opportunities for for the community, for Florida Institute of Technology, its faculty and students.
- To enhance the use of Melbourne International Airport
Representing a public and private sector research park containing business, government, and academic partners, it is designed to be responsive to social and economic development needs supporting the Florida Space Coast region, as well as national and global entities.
The Florida Tech Research Park at Melbourne International Airport (FTRP) is a concrete response to the needs of advanced industry. FTRP is where the elements for innovation, development and economic growth meet business and community in collaboration with an independent, research technological university, the Florida Institute of Technology.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-674-8742