All student account billing is done electronically and is posted online the first week of every month. Students and their authorized users can access the statements at any time and view a history for up to 12 previous statements. When new statements are posted, students will receive an email at their fit.edu email address (my.fit.edu) and any authorized users designated by the student will also receive an email notice at their specified email address.
Monthly billing statements can be found in the student’s PAWS account.
1. Log in to Access Florida Tech
2. Click on the PAWS link
3. Select the Student tab
4. Select the Payment/Student Account Information link
5. Click on the Make a Payment button
6. If the next screen says "If redirection fails, click on the bill payment button", go ahead and click on Bill Payment. This will take you to your Student Account Center.
7. Look for the e-bill header record and use the pull-down menu to scroll through the existing statements that are available. The last twelve e-bills are accessible.
Students may grant their parents and other users access to the billing and payment area by following these steps: Adding an Authorized User
For questions about e-billing please contact Florida Tech’s Office of Student Accounting:
- Phone (321) 674-8199
- Email Studentacctg@fit.edu
- Located on the first floor of the Florida Tech Commons Building, Room 133
Authorized User Log In to PAWS account financial information and statements: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20749_tsa/web/login.jsp
MEMO ITEMS/AUTHORIZED FINANCIAL AID: These items are scheduled to pay into your student account on either the first day of classes or when funds are received by the University. All financial aid requirements must be met for these items to pay into your student account.
Memo/authorized financial aid for the current term will offset current term charges.
Memo/authorized aid for future terms may show on your bill and be subtracted from the “Total Due”. HOWEVER, the aid will not pay into the student account until registration for that future term occurs. If you are not registered for the future term, you must add the memo/authorized aid amount back to the total due to calculate your actual amount due.
Pending Financial Aid Credit: This information is provided for planning purposes and will apply to corresponding semester/term charges.
Please note that if you are receiving Federal Title IV Funds (grants such as Pell, ACG, Smart, etc. or loans such as Stafford, PLUS, or Perkins) and you would like for those funds to pay for charges in addition to tuition; such as books, fees, etc., Florida Tech must have your authorization to do so. If you have not yet made this authorization, Florida Tech is required to refund you the entire amount of your financial aid after covering tuition cost. This may result in a balance due on your account. You would then be required to pay that remaining account balance back to Florida Tech.
To authorize future financial aid to pay for books, fees, insurance, etc., log in to Access Florida Tech, click the PAWS link, navigate to the Financial Aid tab and select the menu item, Financial Aid Authorization.
Note for all students: Students who received a refund from a financial aid overpayment and have withdrawn, or that have been over-awarded, may be required to repay a portion of that overpayment to Florida Tech. Students should always review their account frequently through Access Florida Tech to stay informed with their account activity. **This is especially important for students withdrawing from the university. **
- All charges may not have been assessed to student account. Please check your PAWS account frequently for current billed balance.
- If you are in the Panther Payment Plan or Corporate Deferment Program, please follow the specified payment schedule.
- All outstanding balances must be paid before any financial hold can be removed for registration or transcripts.
- PENDING CHARGES: This information is provided for planning purposes for a future semester not yet due.
Office of Student Accounting (321) 674-8199
Panther Payment Plan: (321) 674-7302
Financial Aid: Phone: (321) 674-8070 or Financial Aid's 24/7 Message Line: 1-800-666-4348
Florida Tech Campus Services (Housing/Meal Plans/Health Insurance): (321) 674-8076
Graduate Extended Studies: (321) 674-8880