How does $80,000 for college sound?
Discover Army ROTC and earn a full paid scholarship to Florida Tech
You may qualify for a United States Army ROTC scholarship! Meet the requirements listed below, successfully complete the Army’s Leader’s Training Course (LTC)*, and you may be eligible for the opportunity to attend Florida Institute of Technology at no cost to you. Fulfill your commitment after graduation as a U.S. Army OFFICER, either full-time on Active Duty or part-time in the Reserves or National Guard.
*The LTC is an all expenses paid 28-day internship at Fort Knox, KY. The course is the entry point for 2-year scholarship cadets. The course is intensive, challenging and motivating, and it allows the Army to assess your leadership potential.
Learn Valuable Skills
- Water Survival
- Weapons Qualification
- How to Care for a Casualty
- Land Navigation
All Costs Are Covered
- The Army ROTC Award pays tuition, books and a monthly stipend of $350-$500 (depending on student’s ROTC academic year level)
- The Florida Tech ROTC Scholarship covers room and board.
- You must have been accepted to Florida Tech
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- You must be a full-time student
- You must have a 2.5 GPA or greater
- You must have two years remaining until a bachelor’s degree is earned
- You must be able to pass an Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT)**
- You must be medically qualified through the United States Department of Defense
**We will administer your APFT and pay for your physical examination to verify your medical qualification.