BACB® Exam Preparation
Are you fluent in the board's task list?
The Online Mock Behavior Analysis Exam©
Need help studying for your BACB instructional content courses or preparing for the BACB exams?
The Mock Exam provides students with feedback, which allows individuals to gauge their relative strengths and weaknesses in the 11 content areas of the BCBA® and BCaBA® Fourth Edition Task List (copyright 2012), Behavior Analyst Certification Board®*
What is the online mock behavior analysis exam?*
Students may use the feedback provided to help identify areas on which they need to focus study efforts.
- There is one exam, to provide a practice experience as close as possible to the real BACB exam.
- The exam is available for 14 days from the time of purchase.
- The exam covers each of the 11 content areas of the BACB’s Fourth Edition Task List.
- There is an instant and easy-to-use exam center for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam.
- You will be able to review your percentage score per content area.
- Each mock exam can be taken only once. Feedback is given by content area, not by an individual question.
- Once started, the exam must be completed within a single sitting; however, the exam is not timed.
*Important note: The Automated Guided Review includes both Mock Exam A and Mock Exam C. Students who register for the Automated Guided Review after having registered for and completed Mock Exam A or C will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have their original exams reset.
What are the benefits?
- Instant and easy-to-use exam center
- The ability to study at a time convenient for you
- The chance to review your percentage score as you complete each content area
- Feedback for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam is provided by content area, not by question. Limited feedback is provided by percentage score—a method that is used to ensure individuals focus on specific content areas for review, instead of specific questions.
What is the cost?
- Students may take the exam only once; if you decide to repurchase the exam, please email email@example.com and ask them to reset your original exam for you; otherwise, the exam will show as completed from your previous purchase.
How do I get started?
Register for one of the available versions of the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam. Two weeks’ access will be given once registration is completed.
- Better-than-dial-up connection.
- Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer browser preferred.
Feedback for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam:
Feedback for the Mock Behavior Analysis Exam is provided by content area, not by individual questions. You will receive a percentage score for each content area only. This ensures that individuals focus on specific content areas for review, instead of specific questions.
What is the refund policy?
Once the course is accessed a refund or transfer is no longer available. There is no fee to drop or transfer the course registration.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-321-674-8382, option 2. Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Friday, excluding university holidays.
Please note: Students who have taken course offered by Florida Tech and have taken advantage of all of the testing opportunities in those courses may find some of the questions similar.
The mock exam and guided review are presented in partnership between the Florida Tech ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc.
*The BACB does not endorse, sponsor or approve of this examination. Items appearing on this examination are not part of the BACB certification examination and sitting for this assessment does not guarantee your passing of the BACB examination.