Assistant Behavior Analyst Graduate Certificate Instructional Requirements
Our four-semester Assistant Behavior Analyst Graduate Certificate meets the instructional requirements for the BCaBA (Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst® VCS #51229) credential. The BCaBA credential also requires a bachelor’s degree and supervised fieldwork experience. In each semester, students take four credits with the three-credit course running the first part of the term and the one-credit course running the second.
|Semester||BCaBA Verified Course Sequence (16 credits over 4 semesters (approx. 16 mos.))||Credits
||* $495 per credit hour|
|Semester 1||BEH5041: Introduction to Concepts & Principles of Behavior Analysis||3||$495/credit hr = $1485|
|BEH5044: Ethics for Behavior Analysts 1||1||$495/credit hr = $495|
|Semester 2||BEH5043: Measurement and Experimental Design in Behavior Analysis||3||$495/credit hr = $1485|
|BEH5047: Introduction to Assessment and Intervention||1||$495/credit hr = $495|
|Semester 3||BEH5048: Assessment & Behavior Change Procedures for Skill Acquisition & Performance Improvement||3||$495/credit hr = $1485|
|BEH5050: Supervision & Management Fundamentals||1||$495/credit hr = $495|
|Semester 4||BEH5049: Assessment & Behavior Change Procedures for Behavior Reduction||3||$495/credit hr = $1485|
|BEH5045: Ethics for Behavior Analysts 2||1||$495/credit hr = $495|
|Program Total: $7920|
*The university's board of trustees has approved these tuition and fees for the academic year 2020–2021. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Please visit admissions.fit.edu/apply/ to begin your application.
- Click on University Application.
- Complete your profile and reset the temporary password sent to you via email.
- Choose Certificate Programs for application type.
- Choose Online for where you would like to study and Certificate Program – Graduate for student type.
- Then select the program you would like to apply for: Assistant Behavior Analyst 5th Edition, Graduate Certificate
- Upload transcript copies for all college work. Unofficial transcripts are allowed for application purposes; however, you will need to submit your official transcripts directly from the institution(s) you attended by the end of your first semester, or you will not be permitted to register for your second semester.
- Résumés, CVs, letters of recommendation and GRE scores are not required.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com or 321-674-8382, option 2.
We're available by phone from 1:00 to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday, excluding university holidays.