Behavior Analyst Graduate Certificate Instructional Requirements
Our five-semester Behavior Analysis Graduate Certificate program meets the instructional requirements for the BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst®, VCS #51228) credential. The BCBA credential also requires a master’s degree and supervised fieldwork experience. Most semesters, students take four credits with a 3-credit course running the first part of the semester and the 1-credit course running the second part.
|Semester||BCBA Verified Course Sequence (21 credits over 5 semesters (approx. 20 mos.))||Credits
||* $495 per credit hour|
|Semester 1||BEH5041: Introduction to Concepts & Principles of Behavior Analysis||3||$495/credit hr = $1485|
|BEH5044: Ethics for Behavior Analysts 1||1||$495/credit hr = $495|
|Semester 2||BEH5043: Measurement & Experimental Design in Behavior Analysis||3||$495/credit hr = $1485|
|BEH5047: Introduction to Assessment & Intervention||1||$495/credit hr = $495|
|Semester 3||BEH5048: Assessment & Behavior Change Procedures for Skill Acquisition & Performance Improvement||3||$495/credit hr = $1485|
|BEH5050: Supervision & Management Fundamentals||1||$495/credit hr = $495|
|Semester 4||BEH5049: Assessment & Behavior Change Procedures for Behavior Reduction||3||$495/credit hr = $1485|
|BEH5045: Ethics for Behavior Analysts 2||1||$495/credit hr = $495|
|Semester 5||BEH5042: Conceptual Analysis of Behavior for ABA Practitioners||3||$495/credit hr = $1485|
|BEH5051: Advanced Personnel Supervision & Management||1||$495/credit hr = $495|
|BEH5046: Ethics for Behavior Analysts 3||1||$495/credit hr = $495|
|Program Total: $10395|
*The university's board of trustees has approved these tuition and fees for the academic year 2021–2022. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Please visit admissions.fit.edu/apply/ to begin your application.
- Click on University Application.
- Complete your profile and reset the temporary password sent to you via email.
- Choose Certificate Programs for application type.
- Choose Online for where you would like to study and Certificate Program – Graduate for student type.
- Then select the program you would like to apply for: Behavior Analyst 5th Edition, Graduate Certificate
- Upload transcript copies for all college work. Unofficial transcripts are allowed for application purposes; however, you will need to submit your official transcripts directly from the institution(s) you attended by the end of your first semester, or you will not be permitted to register for your second semester.
- Résumés, CVs, letters of recommendation and GRE scores are not required.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-674-8382, option 2.
We're available by phone from 1:00 to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday, excluding university holidays.