About Florida Institute of Technology
STEM Excellence Now And Forever
There's a simple reason Florida Tech is known as Florida's STEM UniversityTM.
To put it simply: Science, Technology, Engineering and Math are in our DNA. This makes STEM a driving force behind who we are, what we do, and why we exist.
We put together the following list to help you explore all of the STEM-related academics, activities, and opportunities available at Florida Tech.
- Aldrin Space Institute
- College of Engineering and Science
- Degree Programs
- Discovery Magazine (Faculty Research News)
- Math Advancement Center
- Math and Science Teacher Education
- Career Management
- Larsen Motorsports (STEAM Outreach)
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Northrop Grumman Engineering and Science Student Design Showcase
- Indian River Lagoon Research
- Indian River Lagoon TechCon
- Research Centers and Institutes (Overview)
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Summer Camps
- Tech Talks
STEM News and Stories
Using fossil pollen and charcoal data across the Amazon, researchers reset the accepted timeline by 400 years.
The ceremony featured Florida Tech President Dwayne McCay and Senior Vice President of Student Life and Alumni Affairs Bino Campanini.
The ocean engineering and marine sciences assistant professor knows that finding a solution to what ails the Indian River Lagoon will take effort from the entire community.
A patent involving Florida Tech faculty may protect growing computer networks with ever-growing cybersecurity threats.
A new study examining chronic stress shows the effect of major stress events at the cellular level.
Through consistent progress, Dr. Kishore's biomaterial and tissue-engineering research ultimately aims to impact human health for the better.