STEM Excellence Now And Forever
There's a simple reason Florida Tech is known as Florida's STEM UniversityTM.
To put it simply: Science, Technology, Engineering and Math are in our DNA. This makes STEM a driving force behind who we are, what we do, and why we exist.
We put together the following list to help you explore all of the STEM-related academics, activities, and opportunities available at Florida Tech.
- College of Engineering and Science
- Degree Programs
- Discovery Magazine (Faculty Research News)
- Math Advancement Center
- Math and Science Teacher Education
- Career Management
- Larsen Motorsports (STEAM Outreach)
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Northrop Grumman Engineering and Science Student Design Showcase
- Indian River Lagoon Research
- Research Centers and Institutes (Overview)
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Summer Camps
- Tech Talks
STEM News and Stories
Robert L. King, a national leader in higher education and former SUNY chancellor, is expected on campus the week of July 11.
A university study examines the relationship between bacterial and algae in relation to algal blooms.
Samantha Sequeira and Ruth Nichols are among 68 students from across the country to receive this prestigious honor.
The aim of the event is to attract early-career professionals and raise awareness of the education and skills needed in cybersecurity.
Researchers urge the reintroduction of close relatives of extinct plants and tortoise, all of which can be found on other Galapagos islands.
The university will receive $2 million for its Biomedical Aerospace Manufacturing equipment project and $921,500 for the third phase of the Restore Lagoon Inflow project.