Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC)
Join The Panther Battalion
Discover Army ROTC and earn a full scholarship to Florida Tech
If you have passion, determination and commitment, you're not far from qualifying for a United States Army ROTC scholarship. Meet the requirements listed below, successfully complete the Army’s Leader’s Training Course (LTC)*, and you could earn a Florida Tech degree at no cost to you. Upon graduation, fulfill your commitment as a U.S. Army Officer, either full-time on active duty, or part-time in the Reserves or National Guard.
*The LTC is an all expenses paid 28-day internship at Fort Knox, KY. The course is the entry point for 2-year scholarship cadets. The course is intensive, challenging and motivating, and it allows the Army to assess your leadership potential.
Learn Valuable Skills for Life and Career
- Water Survival
- Weapons Qualification
- How to Care for a Casualty
- Land Navigation
All Costs Are Covered
- The Army ROTC Award pays tuition, books and a monthly stipend of $350-$500 (depending on student’s ROTC academic year level)
- The Florida Tech ROTC Scholarship covers room and board.
To be eligible for the Army ROTC program at Florida Tech, you must:
- Apply, be accepted and enroll at Florida Tech
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a full-time student
- Have a 2.5 GPA or greater
- Have at least two years remaining until a bachelor’s degree is earned
- Be able to pass an Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT)**
- Be medically qualified through the United States Department of Defense
**We will administer your APFT and pay for your physical examination to verify your medical qualification.