Virtual Maple Syrup Tasting Class
It's maple sugaring season!
Join your fellow alumni for a virtual tasting of Crown Maple's premium organic maple syrup
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm EST (Convert to your local time zone)
Location: Online via Zoom (you will receive the link when you register)
Price: $25 per tasting kit (you may share with multiple people in your household)
Be sure to register by January 22nd to allow sufficient time for shipping.
Each kit includes five 1.7 FL OZ bottles of the following varieties:
- Amber - aromas and flavors of gingerbread, roasted chestnut, toffee, and hints of clove and nutmeg
- Very Dark - deeply caramelized flavors and aromas of molasses, crème brûleè, espresso, and cocoa beans with hints of clove, allspice, and anise
- Bourbon Barrel Aged - aromas and flavors of bourbon, smoky oak, graham cracker, brown butter, and creamy vanilla
- Cinnamon Infused - sweet and spicy floral notes of cinnamon accentuate the brown butter and toasted pecan flavors
- Madagascar Vanilla Infused - aromas and flavors of vanilla complement the graham cracker and brown butter notes of the maple syrup
This virtual class will include a presentation on maple syrup production and a guided tasting from a Crown Maple educational expert. You'll learn about the different grades of maple syrup and how the different types/flavors can be used for various recipes.
About Crown Maple
Crown Maple was established in 2010 in upstate New York's Hudson River Valley at Madava Farms, an 800-acre organic family farm owned by Robb & Lydia Turner. They proudly showcase the exceptional versatility of maple in culinary, baking, topping, and beverage applications.
Registration Deadline: January 22, 2022
**Please be sure to submit the mailing address for where you want your tasting kit delivered.