Campus Services' mission is to serve the needs of the campus - striving to provide quality services that enhance the living/learning environment for students, guests, and other members of the campus community.
We administer the Panther ID Card, Student Health Insurance, Campus Bookstore, Vending, PNC Bank ATM card linking, along with the business and administrative portion of Student Housing and Dining Services. For our off-campus patrons, we offer Conference Facilities, Meeting Rooms, Gleason Performing Arts Center and affordable Catering Services through our Conference Service Bureau. The Campus Services Office is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5:00 pm.
For more information, please contact us through e-mail.
Questions/Comments for the Campus Services department?
You can contact us by calling (321) 674-8076 or by emailing email@example.com.
- The University does not own, inspect, endorse, or recommend any property listed on external housing web sites.
Inclusion of any property or rental unit on these web sites does not constitute, and shall not be construed or reported as (1) an endorsement or approval by the University or The Office of Campus Services and Housing, or (2) a warranty or representation by the University or The Office of Campus Services and Housing as to the equality, safety or other features of such property and/or its owners or management agent(s).
- Rental property owners are responsible for reporting information fairly and accurately, and the University cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of such information.
- Contacting these person(s) listed on their web sites will be conducted independently of the University. The University and The Office of Campus Services and Housing will not be involved in any negotiations between you (the leaseholder) and any landlord, property owner, student, prospective student, or realtor before during, or after any agreement.
- The University and The Office of Campus Services and Housing expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any problems that may arise with regard to such property or rental units or with regard to disputes between landlords and tenants concerning such property or rental units.
- All prospective tenants are encouraged to exercise their own good judgment and consider the safety of the area when evaluating a prospective rental unit or landlord.