Career Fairs & Special Events
Fall Career Expo 2020
September 23, 2020 | 11am To 5pm | Virtual Event Hosted by Career fair plus
all employer registrations are done through Handshake
Spring Career Expo 2021
February 10, 2020 | location will be released soon
information & Registration will be released Fall 2020
Career Services is a member of the following associations, where employers have the opportunity to participate in other Florida school's career fairs and other events.
Thinking about recruiting at our campus?
We would like to work with you on any events you are thinking about holding at our campus. Here are some ways you can meet with our students, but we are always open to fun and engaging ideas to recruit at our campus.
- Host an on-campus or virtual information session, or other fun recruiting event.
- Set up an information table.
- Host a fun recruiting or networking event - such as a meet & greet, coffee & conversation, or pizza & possibilities - the ideas are limitless!
- Plan classroom visits.
- Schedule an on-campus interview session.
- Provide guest speakers for career workshops.
For all of our campus events, an applicant form must be submitted by the employer and approved by one of our staff members. If you have any questions about the form, please contact Maria Faria.
For more information about on-campus event, please review our on-campus event guide.
Other ways to increase your visibility on Our campus
We need your expertise!
We are looking for volunteers to assist our students with résumé reviews and mock interviews, from an employer’s point of view. If you are interested, contact our office to schedule a block of time that works with your schedule.