Career Fairs & Special Events
Spring Career Expo 2021
For the Spring 2021 semester, we will be hosting mutliple fairs industry related. Please see the dates below and click on the links to register today!
For more information about our Virtual Career Fairs, please visit Handshake, download our Employer Guide Spring 2021, or contact us at .
If you are interested in attending more than one Virtual Career Fair, please contact our Employer Relations Coordinator, Maria Faria, for discount rates.
Thinking about recruiting at our campus or hosting virtual events?
We would like to work with you on any events you are thinking about holding at our campus or virtually. Here are some ways you can meet with our students, but we are always open to fun and engaging ideas to recruit at our campus.
- Host an on-campus or virtual information session, or other fun recruiting event
- Set up an information table
- Host a fun recruiting or networking event - such as a meet & greet, coffee & conversation, or pizza & possibilities - the ideas are limitless!
- Plan classroom visits
- Schedule an on-campus interview session
- Provide guest speakers for career workshops
For all of our campus events, an applicant form must be submitted by the employer and approved by one of our staff members. If you have any questions about the form, please contact Maria Faria.
For more information about on-campus event, please review our on-campus event guide.
Other ways to increase your visibility on Our campus