Career Fairs & Special Events
Spring Career Expo 2021
For the Spring 2021 semester, we will be hosting mutliple fairs industry related. Please see the dates below and click on the links to register today!
- Civil Engineering & Construction Management Virtual Career Fair | January 20, 2021 Click here to register on Handshake
- Engineering, Computing, Science & Technology Virtual Career Fair | February 10, 2021 Click here to register on Handshake
- Business, Psychology, Communications & Aviation Virtual Career Fair | March 4, 2021 Click here to register on Handshake
If you are interested in attending more than one Virtual Career Fair, please contact our Employer Relations Coordinator, Maria Faria, for discount rates.
Thinking about recruiting at our campus or hosting virtual events?
We would like to work with you on any events you are thinking about holding at our campus or virtually. Here are some ways you can meet with our students, but we are always open to fun and engaging ideas to recruit at our campus.
- Host an on-campus or virtual information session, or other fun recruiting event
- Set up an information table
- Host a fun recruiting or networking event - such as a meet & greet, coffee & conversation, or pizza & possibilities - the ideas are limitless!
- Plan classroom visits
- Schedule an on-campus interview session
- Provide guest speakers for career workshops
For more information about on-campus event, please review our on-campus event guide.
Other ways to increase your visibility on Our campus
- Post your part-time, full-time, or internship positions on Handshake.
- Participate in the Co-op Program.
- Sign up for our annual Host a Panther Externship Program, held during Spring Break.
- Advertise in the Crimson, the student-run newspaper.
- Connect with student organizations by sponsoring students events.
- Sponsor student design projects.
- Provide sponsorship funds through the Panther Career Partner Program.