Office of Compliance & Risk Management
How To Access Training
- In your email inbox, locate an email from email@example.com. The email will be addressed to your name. You will receive reminder notification emails from Vivid at intervals of 60 days, 30 days, 15 days and 7 days in advance of the due date to complete your training courses.
Please note: Upon hire, you will receive a new hire email from the Office of Human Resources that will indicate you need to complete compliance training courses to meet regulatory standards with Florida Tech.
- Open the message and click on the hyperlink that says, "Vivid Online Training System."
- You will be prompted to enter your TRACKS ID and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to your Vivid Learning training portal. Click on the "Continue to VividLMS Training & Certification" button.
- You will be redirected to the list of your required training and optional training courses. To launch a course, click "Start" next to the course name.
- The next page will list all the sections of that specific course. Click on the first "Launch" button to begin the course.
- As soon as you complete the first section, it will direct you back to the section page and you will see a green check mark under status for the section you completed. You must complete all sections in order to complete the exam.
Note: If you are past due for your trainings, you will continue to receive emails from Vivid stating you are up to 60 days past due for your required trainings.
All employees and student employees are expected to complete these trainings within 60 business day upon notification.
If assistance is needed in order to complete these trainings, please contact the Office of Compliance and Risk Management. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org.