Compliance Training FAQS for Students
Click on Vivid Online Training System hyperlink using your TRACKS ID and Password in the email to log into the system and complete your assigned training.
- Once you click on the link and log in with your TRACKS ID, you will be redirected to your Vivid Learning training page.
- Once you are on the site, click on the Vivid Learning course title to begin the training.
Students must click “Submit” on the final slide to generate the certificate. The student will need to go back to the main page and select view certificate to retrieve.
An important initiative of Florida Tech is maintaining the safety of students by providing education and raising awareness about sexual misconduct. As part of Florida Tech’s initative and as part of its comprehensive sexual misconduct awareness and prevention programming, each student is required to take a Sexual Violence Prevention course through Vivid Learning every year. If you are a first-time student, Florida Tech will place a hold on your ability to register for following semester classes if you fail to complete the Sexual Violence Prevention course.
All students, faculty and staff are required to receive annual Title IX training.
Listed below are some helpful troubleshooting tips:
If you are accessing training from a computer:
1. Restart your browser. Note: On a Mac you’ll need to fully quit the browser. Make sure you are using a recent version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari. If you have any pending updates, they may need to be completed to move forward with training.
2. Clear your browser’s cache, which is typically located under your browser’s history settings.
3. It is possible that device-specific browser extensions and/or pop-up blockers may be interfering with your training. Try accessing the training from another browser to rule out this possibility.
4. Check for third party cookie setting in Chrome - confirm its not blocked.
After going through the steps above, and you are still experiencing issues, please contact Christina Lind – Compliance Training Specialist.