Compliance is an essential component to the University's success. We are committed to creating a professional learning community where all individuals feel safe, valued, and respected. The Office of Compliance oversee's the University’s efforts by supporting the culture of compliance through education and training for all faculty, staff, and students. Training helps every individual develop a baseline knowledge of their compliance responsibilities.
The Office of Compliance works to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, as well as University policies and guidelines. Successful compliance is critical in operating within legal requirements and ensuring safe operations.
The Office of Compliance promotes compliance and helps the University manage risk by:
- Establishing standards of performance in which all employees exercise ethical behavior.
- Promote awareness of policies.
- Provide compliance guidance and education to all faculty, staff, and students.
- Support and work with university departments and leaders throughout the University who manage specific compliance areas.
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance through prevention and detection and resolve issues through the improvement of communication and collaboration.
Each member of the University community should strive to comply with all applicable policies, procedures, and laws to maintain a strong ethical culture.