Office for Compliance & Risk Management

Office for Compliance & Risk Management

University Vehicles

Motor Vehicle Request Form

Anyone operating university owned motorized property must submit the completed form and be approved prior to driving. The MVR authorization form (MVR Authorization Form) must be completed and returned with a legible copy of your driver's license and Florida Tech ID card to or delivered by campus mail. MVR authorizations can only be run for the 48 Contiguous states. Once we receive the results from the DMV, your supervisor will be notified of your eligibilty to drive university vehicles. Please allow 2-3 days for processing the request. MVR's once approved are valid for one year from date of approval and must be renewed on a yearly basis. Please submit renewals at least one week prior to expiration.

Vehicle Use

  1. Employee use of University Vehicles
  2. Student Organization use of vehicles
  3. Golf Cart Use

University Owned or Rental Car Claims Reporting Procedures

Any claim involving university or rental property must be reported to the Office for Risk Management within 24 hours of the incident whether on or off campus. In case of an accident, see below.