Office of Compliance & Risk Management
Florida Tech has contracted with International SOS (ISOS), a worldwide medical and security assistance company, to provide support services to the Florida Tech community while abroad.
ISOS is available 24 hours a day, year-round, to answer your questions or respond to your medical or security needs. Some of the features and resources available through ISOS include:
- Emergency medical, security, and natural disaster evacuation
- 24-hour assistance clinics, and remote-site medical facilities outside the US
- Information on current security and medical alerts and required immunizations
- Call-in interpretation assistance with medical provides or local transport providers
- Enhanced emotional support services
ISOS services are available to Florida Tech faculty and staff traveling for business or leisure, and for students on trips related to Florida Tech educational pursuits.
Please follow the steps below:
- Complete an Employee Trip Itinerary Approval Form (Trip Itinerary). Employee Trip Itinerary Approval Forms should be completed at least 2 weeks prior to international departure and submit in corresponding order based on the itinerary signature approval.
Please contact the Office For Risk Management at 321-674-8885 with any questions, concerns, or should you need further assistance.